Optimize T&D Asset Management with Drone Powerline Inspection
Drone power line inspection software with data management, collaboration and AI enablement in one platform
Leverage UAV power line inspections to rapidly identify degrading asset conditions through artificial intelligence, and automate trouble ticketing and dispatch with precise geolocation to speed repair and address regulatory compliance.
Our drone electrical inspection software will improve organizational productivity, accuracy and capacity through automation and workflow standardization – upload, analyze, prioritize and take action on UAV power line inspection program data in a single platform.
Download white paper
“8 Ways to Optimize Drone Asset Inspections: Optelos Puts Together Lessons Learned from Enterprise Clients”
Automated Transmission Line Inspection
Leverage our drone power line inspection software for efficient monitoring of Transmission and Distribution lines over a large geography, utilizing visual AI to flag assets requiring technician review, improving team productivity, inspection capacity and accuracy.
Geolocate Insulator and Bracket Damage
Conduct UAV power line inspections of transmission lines, structural and component inspections and view issues on a map by geolocation. Prioritize T&D sector repairs based upon damage density and severity, improving maintenance crew cost efficiency, productivity and impact.
Monitor Vegetation Encroachment
Use drone electrical inspection imagery to compare and audit conditions over time to detect and prioritize encroachment issues. Overlay and compare detailed orthomosaic maps to track progressing issues and predict future mitigation requirements.
“Since 2019 Optelos has delivered significant improvement to our Transmission Network Inspection processes. The platform was customized to identify specific transmission network conditions and streamline the inspection and remediation process, reducing remediation times by -70% and increasing inspection capacity +300%.”
Sr. Innovation Manager, Latin American Energy Transmission Enterprise
Systematically Process and Filter Vast Amounts of UAV Power Line Inspection Imagery
Optelos systematically aggregates and organizes your unstructured drone electrical inspection imagery into an organized and searchable database ready for visual AI processing.
- Upload and manage your drone powerline inspection data in a single unified database, eliminating parallel workflows and data silos
- Connect to ticketing and dispatch systems, automatically appending trouble tickets with geolocation data to expedite action to the precise location of the issue.
Complete Precise Measurements and Analysis of Transmission Networks
Drone power line inspection software enables precise measurements and detailed analysis with 1 mm accuracy and .1 degree angle without a site visit.
- Complete pre-project scoping and analysis utilizing hi-res 3D reality models created from UAV power line inspection results.
- Verify current transmission tower configuration, status of supporting infrastructure such as braces, insulators and brackets and monitor vegetation encroachment with drone electrical inspection data.
End-To-End AI Inspection Management of Power Grid Assets
Integrated visual AI solution offers the ability to manage the entire AI workflow with drone powerline inspection within the platform.
- Integrated tools for tagging, annotating and labelling of the computer vision AI dataset within the platform to improve visual AI accuracy on recognizing monitored failures.
- Our drone powerline inspection software includes intuitive dashboards and filters to pinpoint and summarize tower component issues such as broken insulators and missing brackets.
Reports And Dashboards For Drone Powerline Inspection
The Optelos platform organizes UAV power line inspection data and other documents into a unified database, enabling the creation of routine reports and status dashboards of key transmission and distribution assets.
- Track the status of mandated inspection audits by site, sector or grid line and highlight areas behind schedule.
- Track AI-powered drone electrical inspection results by geography, including the count of outstanding work orders, completed maintenance actions and actions pending resolution.
See Ground Level Sub-Station Inspections
Seamlessly integrate Matterport 3D walkthrough visualizations into your drone electrical inspection program to view 360 ground-level walk-thru imagery:
- Remotely inspect and verify ground level space, physical obstructions, security fencing and other important pre-project inspection details without a site visit.