Oil and Gas
Reduce Shutdown, Turnaround, and Outage Costs
Reduce schedule risk and improve productivity with visual planning tools and 3D Digital Twins
Reduce project planning and scoping costs with Optelos
The most successful Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages (STOs) in the oil and gas industry begin with meticulous planning. Careful consideration of equipment access routes, materials placement, and the assessment of asset conditions are critical to a smooth STO execution. Unexpected challenges encountered during execution can result in cost overruns and scheduling delays, impacting other oil and gas STO projects, and potentially costing millions. Optelos’ oil and gas inspection software streamlines the planning, scoping, and preparation of oil and gas STOs, reducing downtime and enhancing communication among all project stakeholders.
- Remote Planning – Our 2D/3D models of the oil and gas sites enable accurate remote planning activities, reducing the number of staff needed on-site and re-trips.
- Project Visualization – Our detailed aerial 3D models, coupled with work and scheduling information overlays, provide a clear picture of where and when work is happening.
- Collaboration – Our SaaS-based platform, featuring robust dashboards and visual scheduling tools, allows all stakeholders to monitor progress and closeout tracking daily.
- Data Consolidation – Our platform can ingest any type of project data, including images, CAD documents, inspection reports, video, IoT data, etc., effectively eliminating data silos and creating a single point of access and data truth for improved productivity, safety, and risk mitigation in the oil and gas industry.
- Actionable Data – Harness all your project data to immediately influence safety and performance metrics in the oil and gas sector. Fill in the form to request a demo, or click the link below to download our white paper on using 3D Digital Twins to enhance STO management in the oil and gas industry.
Complete the form to request a demo, or follow the link below to download our white paper on using 3D Digital Twins to improve STO management.
“Using Digital Twins to Reduce Shutdown, Turnaround, and Outage Costs While Improving Team Efficiency and Collaboration”
“Once we put the Optelos data management solution in place, we have been able to improve inspection accuracy and efficiency and provide our clients with the data they need to better manage their assets, their inspection cycles and make more informed decisions. Optelos has taken our program to the next level.”
Grey Johnson, Director of TSG, Legacy PSG
Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage Planning
Optelos is a visual data management software platform tailored for the oil and gas industry, designed to facilitate the pre-planning and execution of STO projects.
- Utilize our Turnaround Advisor™ tool to visually track all STO projects within the oil and gas field, ensuring simple, secure access to necessary project documentation and maintenance records.
- Leverage 3D digital twins to amplify project site visualization and boost collaboration among all project stakeholders in the oil and gas sector.
- Capture and manage a diverse range of project data such as images, CAD documents, inspection reports, videos, IoT data, etc. This helps in eliminating data silos and establishing a single access point for data truth, enhancing productivity, safety, and risk mitigation.
- Minimize startup risk by visually reviewing changes and relevant contextual data to guarantee safety and compliance in accordance with industry regulations.
Turnkey Professional Services
Optelos provides comprehensive professional services for oil and gas enterprises with immediate project needs but limited available resources. Whether you are a novice in drone-based data capture, or your operation requires expanded capacity or remote site coverage, Optelos offers a suite of services globally. Our services are designed to facilitate immediate benefits and validate the ROI of your business case in the oil and gas context:
- Drone Data Capture: Complete turnkey drone inspection services with our nationwide network of FAA certified pilots. And we stand behind our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3D Model Creation: We offer photogrammetry processing to generate precise 2D orthomosaic maps and 3D Digital Twin point cloud or mesh models, even if captured by another drone service company.
- Transformation Consulting: The Optelos consulting team offers complete planning, analysis, and implementation services for your commercial drone inspection program, enabling optimal program results no matter how far along you are in your digital transformation journey.
Let Optelos help with the digital transformation of your oil and gas asset inspection, asset reliability, and maintenance programs to generate immediate ROI and worker productivity benefits to your organization. Need more information? Complete the contact form and let us know how we can help.