Oil and Gas
Reduce Capital Project Planning and Management Costs
Reduce schedule risk and improve productivity with visual planning tools and 3D Digital Twins
Improve capital project planning efficiency with Optelos
The best managed capital projects start with great planning. Planning proper equipment access routes, material placement and identification of asset conditions are critical to overall project management performance. Unforeseen issues discovered during execution can lead to excessive cost overruns, schedule delays and impacts to other capital projects, costing millions. Optelos’ visual data management and analytics platform streamlines your capital project planning, scoping and preparation, reducing downtime and improving communication between all project stakeholders.
- Remote Planning – 2D/3D Models of the project site allow for accurate remote planning activities, reducing the number of personnel required onsite and re-trips.
- Project Visualization – Detailed aerial 3D models with project Work & Scheduling information overlays, allows you to see exactly where and when the work is occurring.
- Collaboration – Our SaaS-based platform with robust dashboards & visual scheduling tools allows all project stakeholders to monitor progress and closeout tracking on a daily basis.
- Data Consolidation – Ingest any type of project data including: Images, CAD documents, Inspection Reports, Video, loT data, etc. removing data silos and create a single point of access and data truth for improved productivity, safety, and risk mitigation.
- Actionable Data – Leverage all your project data to immediately impact project safety and
Request a Demo
“Once we put the Optelos data management solution in place, we have been able to improve inspection accuracy and efficiency and provide our clients with the data they need to better manage their assets, their inspection cycles and make more informed decisions. Optelos has taken our program to the next level.”
Grey Johnson, Director of TSG, Legacy PSG
Tackle Capital Improvements with Confidence
Optelos is an energy industry focused visual data management software platform used for planning and executing capital projects.
- Utilize OrthoCompare™ feature to overlay orthomosaic maps by project stage or sensor type to track project progress.
- Employ 3D digital twins to increase project site visualization and increase collaboration between all project stakeholders.
- Capture and manage any type of project data including: Images, CAD documents, Inspection Reports, Video, IoT data, etc. removing data silos and create a single point of access and data truth for improved productivity, safety, and risk mitigation.
- Leverage project data and dashboards to streamline post project reviews, debriefing, reporting, performance analysis, metric and milestone achievements, and lessons learned.
Turnkey Professional Services
Optelos offers turnkey professional services for enterprises with immediate project needs but lack available resources. Whether you are new to drone-based data capture, or just need additional capacity or remote site coverage, Optelos offers a complete range of services globally to enable you to achieve quick wins and validate the ROI of your business case:
- Drone Data Capture: Complete turnkey drone inspection services with our nationwide network of FAA certified pilots. And we stand behind our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3D Model Creation: We offer photogrammetry processing to generate precise 2D orthomosaic maps and 3D Digital Twin point cloud or mesh models, even if taken by other drone inspection companies.
- Transformation Consulting: The Optelos consulting team offers complete planning, analysis, and implementation services for your commercial drone inspection program, enabling optimal program results no matter how far along you are in your digital transformation journey.
Let Optelos help with the digital transformation of your facility asset inspection program, asset reliability, and maintenance programs to generate immediate ROI and worker productivity benefits for your organization. Need more information? Complete the contact form and let us know how we can help.