Renasant Convention Center, Memphis, TN | Booth 219
February 20-21, 2024
Optelos will be exhibiting at NATE UNITE 2024 at the Renasant Convention Center in Memphis, Tennessee from February 20-21, 2024, Booth 219.
We are excited to showcase our industry leading platform, which was purpose-built to provide flexible, highly customizable workflows for tower inspections and audits, scoping, Passive Intermodulation (PIM) assessment, equipment inventory, and many more.
The Optelos telecom data management workflow, which has been enhanced and streamlined over the years with input from the world’s largest telecom enterprises.
Stop by our booth to learn how we can help streamline and automate tower inspection processes, improving safety while increasing operational efficiencies and reducing costs.
- Identify Antenna Skew, Azimuth, and Tilt. Optelos industry leading digital models and AI powered analytics accurately measures and identifies antenna skews, azimuth, and down-tilt.
- Mount Errors vs As-built. Identify mount errors to correct quality and as-built design.
- CAD Creation and Visualization. Generate CAD drawings and integrated AutoCAD viewer to provide central repository for all CAD drawings.
- Job Assignment and Tracking. Integrated operations portal to help manage all work activities, provide weather and FAA airspace information, pilot resource management ,and much more.
- Highly accurate digital twins. Industry leading 3D models down to millimeter precision and within 1 degree accuracy.
Carriers and tower owners are increasingly turning to drone inspection and digitalization technologies to streamline and automate tower inspection processes, improving safety while increasing operational efficiencies and reducing costs.
As a NATE member and UAS Steering Committee member, Optelos is dedicated to assisting the telecom industry with the digital transformation of inspection processes. Some of the world’s largest telecom companies use Optelos as their visual data management solution, and also rely on Optelos drone inspection services to complete detailed inspections of tower and infrastructure assets around the world.
To learn more about the Optelos visual data management software solution, or inquire about our turnkey drone inspection services, click on the “Get Started” button in the upper right.