George R. Brown Convention Center | Hall B3 | Booth #511 (FlyGuys)
April 26-28, 2022
Optelos will be attending Entelec 2022 and will be a guest presenter with our partners FlyGuys. We can be found on the exhibition hall floor in the FlyGuys booth #511. We will also present in partnership with FlyGuys “Using AI to Automate Asset Inspections – Drone data capture best practices and Transmission Line Use Case” on Wednesday, April 27 (11:30AM – 12:30 PM, Technical Theater 2, Exhibit Hall B3).
The presentation will cover the considerations and steps involved in implementing a successful computer vision AI program for power utilities, including:
- Program objectives: Specific goals/problems you are trying to address with your drone inspection program.
- Equipment considerations: Drone hardware, sensors, flight patterns and data capture techniques required to achieve program objectives.
- Data management: Plan for managing the vast amounts of data that come from an AI inspection program.
- AI Workflow: Implementing end-to-end workflow for AI, and ongoing AI engine training to improve AI accuracy over time.
- Delivering results: Data visualization, dashboards, workflows and systems integrations required to automate action and improve organizational productivity.
ABOUT the ENTELEC Conference & Expo
The ENTELEC Association is the world-leading energy operator member association. The Annual Spring Conference & Expo is the gathering of ENTELEC members who deliver compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of energy companies such as petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utilities by leveraging all aspects and interaction of: telecom, information technology, the internet, digital transformation, IIoT, automation, cybersecurity, AI/ML and computing from the edge to the cloud.
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo is the forum for industry thought leaders and pioneers to discuss these applications, solutions, new ideas and the related challenges.
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo is your resource for:
- Technical Education Programs, Panel Discussions & Case Studies
- In-Depth Industry Training Opportunities
- Industry Networking, Engagement and the Exchange of Ideas
- Experience the Latest Emerging Technologies, Applications & Solutions