Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport
November 15, 2022
Optelos is exhibiting and speaking at the Future Downstream Automation Summit 2022 on November 15, 2022, in Houston, TX. This interactive summit will cover many topics of interest to downstream energy companies looking to integrate drone-based digital inspection imagery, including 3D Digital Twins, into their asset inspection programs.
As downstream operators continue to focus their efforts on efficiency, productivity, reliability and safety throughout their processing and refinery operations, they must achieve digital transformation at speed.
It is clear that implementing emerging technology can enable chemical & petrochemical manufacturers to develop smart, digitally connected assets and become an automated, data-driven operation.
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Leverage digital inspection data to improve speed and accuracy of decision-making, mitigate risks, increase reliability and enhance asset productivity while meeting regulatory compliance for health, safety and environmental standards.
- Accelerate the adoption of automation, digital tools, and emerging technology, improving operational transparency, enhancing process control, and providing real-time monitoring of downstream operations
- Leverage big data, enterprise analytics, AI and ML, unlocking additional value through actionable insights that enhance decision-making
- Define and balance suitable use cases for the deployment of downstream technology to maximize ROI, evaluating the best tools, solutions, and providers who can support your digital journey
- Drive digitalization initiatives and culture change, nurturing digital skills to prepare for energy transition, and the reinvention of downstream organizations
Optelos will be leading the 7th Roundtable Discussion “Leveraging Digital Twins and AI to Transform Downstream Operations“ at 2:20PM – 3:20PM. Join us for an interactive and valuable roundtable discussion led by Optelos CEO David Tran, including insights from oil and gas industry experts, on how inspection automation and new data visualization technologies are reducing inspection costs, improving asset insights, and transforming turnaround programs.