Optelos Geo-visual data patent helps Enterprises transform visual asset inspection
Rapid Adoption of Visual Data
Enterprises across all industries are under increasing pressure to proactively monitor and manage assets, driving the need for more frequent visual assessment. As a result Enterprises are utilizing visual data captured from Drones, Robotics, and Industrial IoT sensors as a critical part of visual asset inspection and data management .
Tremendous business intelligence exist in the ability to extract, correlate and analyze this metadata alongside the visual imagery, videos, reality models, and other sensor data. This intelligence reveals the ground truth of critical assets across the entire Enterprise. It provides the ability for the dynamic data visualization and AI analytics that can provide the following insights:
- When are critical events and how can I reduce my time to remediation?
- How are my assets changing over time?
- What conditions are my assets in and what inspection actions are required?
Optelos Geo-visual Data Patent
One foundational requirement of visual data management and analytics is the ingestion, correlation, and transformation of all this unstructured data into an digital asset database.
Optelos is the only visual data management solution that has been granted patent (US Patent No: 10,418,068) for the correlation and transformation of geo-referenced visual data into a digital asset database. Our patented software technology includes:
- Visual Data Transformation. Aggregate, process and transform raw visual data such as images and videos together with geo referenced telemetry and other data elements into an indexed and standardized digital format.
- Indexed Visual Database. Integrate visual data into a highly structured database array that links the data through correlated digital fingerprints such as positional telemetry data, time stamps, metadata, and other related digital markers. This enables high speed search and data analysis operations without the need to manipulate the raw data which significantly reducing costs, eliminates data silos, and improves performance at scale.
Our patent allows us to visually represent and act on that indexed data in a highly intuitive and immersive single pane of glass. Instead of relying on discrete point tools, visual inspection data is tightly integrated through AI computer vision, geo-located imagery, mapping, and detail 3D reality models that are easily shareable to provide rich context and insights.
Optelos is excited to have deployed our patented solution to help Enterprises such as Georgia-Pacific and SAESA as well as our partners Microsoft and Accenture to as they automate and operationalize the visual inspection process for detecting asset conditions, identify issues and remediate those issues.
Enterprises are able to act on the digitalized data through AI powered analytics and automatically correlate this data to bring the field back into the office to empower stakeholders to make better decisions, increasing efficiency and operational agility.
Contact us at email@example.com and let us help with your visual data management and asset inspection program.