Hosted by BIC Magazine. Presented by Optelos and Skydio
View our on-demand webinar to learn how autonomous drones and Digital Twins are transforming inspections, project management and site security hosted by BIC Magazine. Jointly presented by Optelos SVP Energy Services Clint Palermo and Skydio Solutions Engineer Sterling Hays-Angelelli, this informative webinar dives into developments in autonomous drone and 3D Digital Twin technology that are enabling new remote inspection and monitoring capabilities for managing capital projects, turnarounds and augmenting site security and surveillance.
This 58 minute webinar covers real-world use cases showing how autonomous drone technology and digital twins are being leveraged in turnaround program management and inspection program automation to reduce costs, improve safety and reduce schedule delays. Learn best practices on developing and integrating 3D digital twin models into your maintenance and TAR programs to improve asset defect detection, asset health monitoring, and detailed project oversight.
- How autonomous drones are changing the game: As the world-leader in autonomous flight technology, Skydio will cover how drone developments are enabling fully automated remote inspection workflows and improving operational health and safety.
- Importance of effective visual data management: Challenges in managing visual data, and recent advancements enabling organizations to better leverage their visual inspection data for better insights and decision-making.
- Digital Twins and Digitalization: What are Digital Twins and how they are being used with process digitalization to address TAR data planning & management challenges.
- Metrics, results and lessons learned: Early results/ROI from utilizing autonomous drones and Digital Twins to conduct asset inspections and improve turnaround operational performance.
- Q&A: Listen to questions other owner/operators have regarding how to implement and manage drone inspection programs, their data, and Digital Twin model construction.
To view the free, On-Demand Webinar: Click the button below, which will take you to the registration page on BIC Magazine. Fill out the form to receive access to the recorded the webinar.
Newsletter Sign up
Optelos Announces Technology Integration with OpenTower iQ from Bentley Systems to Digitally Transform Cell Tower Inspection Processes
The Optelos and Pathwave technology partnership will enable Cell Tower operators to streamline inspections and closeouts by integrating Optelos’ drone data management and visual analytics platform with Pathwave’s safety and closeout packages to easily create a complete automated workflow.